Maintenance Request (SchoolDude)
Directions for new usersFor security purposes, School Dude will now require users to enter a password in addition to their e-mail address to log into the portal to enter work orders/maintenance requests.In the event prompted, our account number is (2066189824) for first time requestors. Visit www.myschoolbuilding.com to get startedHere is a very useful video tutorial
1. Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com.
2. Enter your email address and enter newuser as the password.
3. The system should prompt the user to enter a new password.
4. Once the new password has been successfully reset, go back to www.myschoolbuilding.com
and enter the email and the new login password.
5. If this doesn’t work, the other option is to click ‘Forgot Password’ on the www.myschoolbuilding.com
login page. This will ask for the user’s email and then send a reset password email with a link to reset the password.
6. Again, go back to www.myschoolbuilding.com to login.
7. After these steps, if still having trouble logging in, try clearing cookies and cache in the web browser. To quickly access this setting, click Ctrl + Shift + Delete. Then choose to clear cookies and cache data going back as far as possible.