Returning Student Registration
Welcome Returning Students and Parents!
Please have the following forms ready:
- Opens Monday, July 29th 2019 through the Powerschool Parent Portal. Click here to access.
- New Student Enrollment, August 1 and 2, please call 816.532.0405 to schedule an appointment
- Online Registration Assistance, August 1 and 2, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Back-to-School Open House, August 12, 4:30-6:30p.m.
- First day of School, August 15, 7:45 a.m.
- Directions to complete the online registration are complete. Please reference the video below.
Please review the documents and forms below as they pertain to your student's needs.PLEASE NOTE: To access a particular form, simply click the group heading to expand and display the list of forms in that category. Click again to contract the listing.
- Proof of Residency form is Required from all Freshman.
- The Address Change Form -- All address changes must be submitted to the Smithville Administrative Office at 655 S. Commerical Ave either in person or by email residency@smithville.
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors ONLY - please have your Student vehicle/Parking sheet COMPLETED if you wish to purchase a parking permit.
- Seniors, you will have your yearbook/cap and gown photos taken with Rudy's Portraits. Be sure to make your appointment with them.
- Fines and fees will be finalized after you receive your class schedule. All previous balances must be paid before purchasing a parking pass. This will be processed by cash or by check made payable to "Smithville High School".