Returning Student Registration
The Smithville School District is again utilizing the PowerSchool online registration system!
- Opens Monday, July 29, 2019 through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Click HERE to access.
- Please reference the video below for directions to complete the online registration.
If you have problems with online registration, please visit us August 1st or 2nd between 7:00 until 3:00. We will have computers and help available to assist you in registering! Call 816-532-1122 with any questions.
Overview of the Online Registration Process
- You must have a PowerSchool Parent Access account to register your student for the school year.
- Online registration is for updating demographic and health information.
- All address changes must be submitted to the Smithville Administrative Office at 655 S. Commercial Ave either in person or by email firstname.lastname@example.org - click HERE for the necessary form
- Print out student schedule after registration
- You can also pay fees and lunch accounts at this time
PLEASE NOTE: To access a particular form, simply click the group heading to expand and display the list of forms in that category. Click again to contract the listing.