New Student Registration
Please call the school office with any questions regarding registration. The secretary or principal is available to answer your questions about curriculum and the enrollment process. The student may attend when all enrollment paperwork and required documents have been provided.
These documents, provided by parent/guardian, are required for registration:
Under Missouri School Law (RSMo 167.151), a student must live within a school district in order to attend that district's public schools without charge: "The term residency shall mean that a person both physically resides within a school district and is domiciled within that district. The domicile of a minor child shall be the domicile of a parent or court-appointed legal guardian. The student and parent must provide proof of residency in the district."
- Birth certificate issued by Bureau of Vital Statistics (baptismal/hospital certificates are not acceptable)
- Proof of parent/guardian residency (Electric, gas, sewer, or water utility statement; current residential lease agreement or residential housing contract) Please click here for more information on acceptable residency documents.
- Up-to-Date Immunization records
All necessary paperwork provided by the office needs to be completed. Please make us aware of any of the following situations:
You can fill out the registration forms listed below and bring in with you to the school office. To accelerate the enrollment process, you may scan and email the new student enrollment forms and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call the school office 816-532-0589.PLEASE NOTE: To access a particular form, simply click the group heading to expand and display the list of forms in that category. Click again to contract the listing.All items marked as (Required) under both the District and Primary headings must be completed for your student's registration.
- A copy of the section of the dissolution decree (not the petition) which stipulates custody in cases of parent divorce
- Written documentation in the case of a guardian with power of attorney.