Return to Headlines

Have you moved?

If you have moved, here's how to update your mailing and physical addresses:


Click HERE to print the form.  This form will need to be returned to the District Office along with the Proof of Residency.  If you have any questions, please call the District Office at 816-532-0406.  Click HERE for the Proof of Residency Form and to see acceptable items for Proof of Residency.