Return to Headlines

Moving? New Address?

Moving?  Need to Update Your Student's Address?

Click HERE to print the form.  This form will need to be returned to the District Office along with the Proof of Residency.  If you have any questions, please call the District Office at 816-532-0406.  Click HERE to see acceptable items for Proof of Residency.