Directions for new users :
For security purposes, School Dude will now require users to enter a password in addition to their e-mail address to log into the portal to enter work orders/maintenance requests.
In the event prompted, our account number is (2066189824) for first time requestors. Visit www.myschoolbuilding.com to get started
Here is a very useful video tutorial
1. Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com.
2. Click on the link "Never Submitted a SchoolDude Request? Register Here!"
3. Enter the account number 2066189824 along with your name, phone number, email, and preferred password.
4. New users are not saved until their first request has been submitted. Registration will be complete after you submit your first request. Please create your first request so you will now be registered with SchoolDude. There is a password field at the bottom of your first submission. Please use the phrase "password".
4. Once you have successfully created your first maintenance request, go back to www.myschoolbuilding.com and enter the email and the new login password.
5. If this doesn’t work, the other option is to click ‘Forgot Password’ on the www.myschoolbuilding.com login page. This will ask for the user’s email and then send a reset password email with a link to reset the password.
6. Again, go back to www.myschoolbuilding.com to login.
7. After these steps, if still having trouble logging in, try clearing cookies and cache in the web browser. To quickly access this setting, click Ctrl + Shift + Delete. Then choose to clear cookies and cache data going back as far as possible.